Lately Logan has been into closing his eyes, saying "mom" and then trying to find me. So, sort of like hide and seek I guess. But when he does this--we're eating supper. So instead of eating his food, which normally takes him about thirty minutes, we add this new game into things and now we are at the table for eve longer! Jeremy and I are usually done eating, have the table cleaned and I'm sometimes ready for dessert by the time he's finishing up! He is definitely me when it comes to eating--slow!
Logan has also progressed to sitting at the table now in a little booster chair like a big boy. When we were back home for the holidays he used one at my parents. They gave us an extra one they had, and so now we don't even think about using the highchair anymore. Heaven forbid! He's too much of a big boy to be in that. Every now and then we will ask him where he wants to sit and he goes straight for the booster. Turkey. We've got him on setting the table too now, which can be a blessing at times..... I can't believe he's becoming a little man now. All grown up!
No comments:
Post a Comment