Yes, work started on Monday. It was pretty hard to wake up so early yesterday morning, but overall I did fairly well during the day for energy. As for today...not so much. I felt like I was dragging all day. The coffee wasn't kicking in for me. It always seems like Tuesdays are much harder than Mondays.
This week will be pretty boring for us. Not much is going on. Logan is doing well as always, but is showing his "fun-loving" stage of being two. I also think it's just him being a true boy. Most of the time he is a good boy. He's talking up a storm, but in his own little language. We tend to knod and agree with him, not knowing what we are agreeing to. It's pretty hilarious.
The thought of him turning two in a few months is just crazy to me. To see him doing all the things he can (most of them scare the poo out of me). For example, he taught himself how to walk up and down the stairs at an early age. Now he just thinks he can just cruise down the middle of the steps without holding onto the wall. He has no fear of anything. I'm a little worried as he gets older.
Well, tomorrow is another day at work, bringing the same old routine. Until next time...
2 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, I still get scared when my kids are on the stairs without holding on to the railing. And they are usually flying one way or the other!
I miss vacation. :-(
I think as mom's we will always be scared of what our kids are doing. It's just our nature...and their too. I think they do half the things on purpose just to see if we freak out or not.
I miss vacation too!
Post a Comment