Sunday, January 25, 2009

pizza party with trevor

This morning the Cavanaugh's came over so the two little boys could have a little play time with each other (and so we adults could do a little chit-chatting and catching up).
Logan and Trevor were so funny--the two argued for about ten minutes over taking turns on the slide. Trevor would be on the landing area while Logan was screaming for him to get off. Then Logan would be on the landing and Trevor would do the same thing. They are two peas in a pod. Here they are playing on Logan's slide.


After awhile the two big boys went to papa murphy's to grab a pizza for lunch. Logan and Trevor looked out our living room window and waved goodbye to Jeremy and Aaron. Here they are waving goodbye.

We had the stuffed meat pizza---all I can say is YUM! I could barely get one piece down, it was so big! Logan and Trevor sat at the table with us like two 'big' boys. They were pretty cute!

After lunch we were all pretty tired (we ate until were were stuffed). After the pizza we had an ice cream log from DQ--my favorite! After the Cavanaugh's left, Logan snuggled with Jeremy for 2 1/2 hours! I sat downstairs and watched the Dark Knight--it was a dark movie!
Well, tomorrow is another day at work. I'm hoping that this week goes by fast b/c it will be a busy one.

No comments: