Wednesday, January 21, 2009

kiss kiss

Yep, our little boy is starting to kiss girls! I picked up Logan yesterday like any other day. Usually when I get there he is waiting around by the foyer with his friend Lily. This time she came over while Logan was getting his coat on and asked for a kiss! Of course Logan leans over and gives her a smooch on the lips! They did this at least ten more times! I was laughing so hard, as were they. The two of them thought they were the stuff! My first thought was 'how cute is this!' Where is the camera?? Then I thought....OMG they are kissing! Lily is one and Logan is almost 2. We are really in big trouble! Pam said they do this all the time too but she can never get a picture of it b/c they are so quick. Well, if you ask them to kiss they will go and do it! How crazy is that? Logan's first kiss....age 21 months!

Rules and Regulations:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he/she has been tagged (or let them get tagged by reading your blog).
Let the tagger know when your entry is up

1. I am only 5 feet tall.

2. My eyes change colors--mostly they are green, but can turn a yellow tint or brownish depending on what I wear.

3. There are twenty-two people in my immediate family (and one more on the way--my brother and sister-in-law are due in May).

4. Jeremy and I met in college. He was suppose to hook up with a friend of ours but she ditched him. So he stayed with me that weekend and the rest is history.

5. My dad taught me how to drive on old country roads when I was around ten. I had to sit right at the steering wheel with pillows behind me so that I could reach the clutch, gas and brake pedals.

6. My youngest sister and I should have been twins. We were dressed alike when we were younger and now we are finding that we still tend to buy the same things.

I am tagging April, Jessie, Kristy, Lisa, and anyone else who reads this:)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

What is Jeremy teaching Logan?? he's already giving out the bird & the bees speech? sheesh.. ;)

roun' here we teach Jonah that girls have germs! It's what you tell boys (and girls) until their 25 right :)

I TOO am only 5ft tall. I think almost everyone in our family Jen is only 5ft tall infact,ha!!

My mom and I aren't twins but we dress alike SO often it's scary, thankfully she wears hip clothes!

the henry's said...

I'm not sure what he's teaching him, but Logan is a lover--snuggles and kisses all the time! I guess it could be worse, huh?

The funny thing about the height--I'm taller than mom and Becky!