The bedrooms and bathroom are all framed in. They put in our shower at the end of last week. Looks nice. I have a little seat, so if I ever feel a little tired while taking a shower I can just sit down and relax:)ha! Like that would ever happen.
This week they are working on all the electrical work, as well as the duct work. Our bedroom and garage have windows in, as well as the garage's service door. As for anything else, all I can really say is that the garage and house are disaster areas. Enter each area at your own risk....
Logan and Bennet are cramped into Bennet's room as well. I had to do some major packing of clothes, toys and other junk so that Logan's room could be rebuilt. I'm counting down the weeks for the two boys to be separated again because nap times are just horrible. Logan is an angel. He can sleep through a train going through the room. Bennet, not so much. He wakes up to anything. He has also decided that he no longer needs his afternoon nap, which means I think I need to get rid of his morning nap so that he will nap longer in the afternoon. Just when we were getting everything simplified he has to change things up again. Little stinker.
This week we need to pick out carpet, bathroom flooring, paint colors for the bathroom and both bedrooms (Logan is requesting blue, which is perfect b/c that is the color I was going for--it's the shade of blue that we will need to agree on) and then the vanity counter. I'm sure there is something else I need to do but at the moment I can't remember.
Here are a few pictures of the framed up areas.....
This is me looking at our bathroom from one end of our bedroom.

Here are the "his" and "her" closets in our room

Logan's room
No comments:
Post a Comment