Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July weekend

What a busy weekend we had! We didn't travel anywhere, but we sure stayed busy around here. Friday Jeremy had off, so we went out for lunch. Afterwards we thought we would look at shoes for Logan. However, his feet are still the same size! I for sure thought they would have grown by now, but I guess not. Hope he doesn't have small feet like me! That night we just hung out at home and watched Marley and Me. Logan enjoyed watching the first few funny parts of Marly being naughty, and then he had fallen asleep. Thank goodness b/c I was bawling for the last twenty minutes of the movie! I liked the book much better, but was still an okay movie to watch.
Saturday morning we slept in alittle bit, so we had to hurry and get ready fast for the parade in Eagan. Jeremy and Logan biked the entire way up there!!! I thought they were nuts (I guess Logan really didn't have a voice in the matter, but still was crazy). It sprinkled on and off the entire parade, but we still had fun. Logan had fun gathering candy with his friend Brooke, as well as watching all the fire trucks. Not a big fan of clowns--ran up into my lap a few times and said no to them. I don't blame him...clowns can be scary looking.
After the parade we ran back home to play and take a nap. We then had some friends stop by for awhile to catch up with. Our neighbors also had come over for dinner and a few cocktails (I had my sweet tea of course), as well as to light up some fireworks and watch the neighbors let off the big canons (Logan didn't like those as much).
Here are a few pictures from the day:


No comments: