Wednesday, July 15, 2009
big boy underwear
YEP!!! Logan wore big boy underwear tonight for 1 1/2 hours with no accidents! He went potty and then wanted to wear his big boy undies like daddy, so we tried it out. I was so nervous about him peeing on the couch or something, but nope. NO ACCIDENTS! Even with drinking some water and 1/3 of his sippy cup of milk. When he went potty again, he didn't want to take them off. He wanted to keep wearing them; but since Jeremy had to go to Menards for some stuff, he didn't want to take the risk of wet pants in the store. So we comprimised to wear them tomorrow again. I need to get trained. This is just sooo fast for me! I can't believe my baby is no longer a baby....:( He's such a big boy now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment