Monday, July 13, 2009

potty potty...

Yep, our little boy is no longer a little boy. He is officially a "big boy." He went potty four times today! He tried before supper but couldn't go, so we just let him go commando while eating (the entire time I was waiting for a streak of yellow liquid to run down his leg and on the floor). But, to our surprise, he held it until after supper and then did his job!! We told him if he keeps this up during the day we can get rid of the diapers and start wearing big boy underwear like his daddy!!! Not so sure it will be soon, but at least we are on the right path of potty training. I think I need to be trained as well; reminding myself to get him in to try every two hours. This routine seemed to help out today, but several times I would forget...hmmm, I wonder why? Must be the prego hormones:)

No comments: