Friday, July 24, 2009

too many things and not enough time

This week while Logan was gone I really wanted to work on getting things done around the house, and at the same time take things easy. I know it's the whole nesting thing going on and it's driving me nuts that I don't have a wand to make things go where I want them to go, get done the way I want them to be, and/or disappear from the house forever.
Here are the things I wanted to or need to get done before this baby is here:
1. buy an album to put all of Logan's random pictures I've received or taken over the past two years, and in order. Not just shoved in there like some of them are....
2. buy an album for this bean to put all the ultrasound pictures in it and have it ready for those pictures I will have in the future.
3. buy some sort of large picture frame for the space between the living/dining room areas for pictures of BOTH kids and not just Logan. Sorry babe, but your wall has to be shared with your brother.
4. get the clothes in the boys' room into the appropriate age totes for future use and then put away downstairs.
5. get the crib ready--meaning take everything out of it & into a useful spot; get the sheets & skirt on; and hang the quilt above the crib.
6. go buy the last minute things I need--bottles, tubing for pump, blanket, changing pad covers, carseat cover, milk bags....
7. last but not least....move our bedroom furniture around so that I can have a bassinet by my bedside. (which means Jer needs to move the armoire out & into another room).

Not a lot of things, huh?? ha! Man I cannot wait to move. We really need a bigger house. But once this bean grows out of things they are gone for good! Those that are going to have babes in the near future and will possibly having a boy--let me know. I will be getting rid of all the clothing, toys, gadgets, etc.....

No comments: