I just look forward to our weekends, but it seems like they go as fast as they arrive. Last weekend we were out and about every night. After work on Friday, the three of us went to Ma*ors for supper. As soon as we got home, it was time for Logan to get ready for bed. I think Jeremy and I had fallen asleep not much longer after Logan. Our days are so busy that we (or at least I am) very exhausted once Logan is asleep. Saturday was a "mommy" day. I relaxed (did some laundry, which isn't so relaxing) but after all of that I went and got my hairs cut and colored. I went a little darker with the low lights and I am loving it! My stylist did a great job with it and we think that it makes me look a little tanner (which I need all the help I can get with that). After my cut/color Jeremy called and said that the boys were at Champps for dinner, so I decided to hook up with them for a beverage. Logan didn't last long so he and I went home for bed. Sunday we met up with the Mycues for lunch to celebrate Maggie's birthday (the young age of 22). We ate ourselves to death with pizza and dessert, but it's worth it. Logan got to see everyone and show them how big he is getting (and how obsessed he is with balloons--the child cannot go on with life if he sees a balloon and it's not in his hands). It's the cheapest entertainment for us!
Logan and mommy

Logan with the birthday girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment