Tuesday, September 9, 2008

GO VIKES!

As I was heading out of work I noticed I had message on my cell from mom. My uncle DeVerne was at the airport with a 5 hour delay and wanted to get together for some supper. Well, last night was the big ol' Vikes vs. Packers game. We had it planned with the neighbors to do some grilling and having some "tall waters" together as we watched the game. I picked up my uncle and brought him down to farm land to hang out with us for a few hours. We had a lot of fun eating, cheering, yelling and sipping on those yummy waters! :) Logan even sported his Vikings jersey (thank you Brian and Rachel)! He has mastered showing everyone "touchdown" (just getting a picture of him doing it was the hard part). Even though the Vikings didn't win, we still support them. Maybe next week will be better vs. the Colts (which Jeremy and I are attending)!

No comments: