Last night the three of us ventured over to see Jenna, Mike and Kari for some dinner and Survivor. Kari and I were hoping to get some school work done after eating, but we soon realized that our hopes and expectations were set a little too high with two babies around. Both were ready for bed very quickly after eating, so we were struggling with that instead. We only got to watch the first hour of Survivor (which was great) before Logan was fussy and ready for bed. However, we had a great time getting together (which has been a very long time for us) and Mike made an EXCELLENT teriyaki beef stir fry. The two munchkins were able to play with each other too for a little bit before supper, which was fun to see. I can't believe how big Jenna has gotten. She is such a big girl now! The sad part is that neither one of us got to take a picture of the two together! Maybe in two weeks when we get together we will make it our priority!
As soon as we got home Logan and I snuggled in bed so that I could watch Grey's (which is my favorite show and was AWESOME last night) and Jeremy watched his Office downstairs. Thursday's may be single nights in our house with the two of us liking different shows. One night isn't so bad, right?
1 comment:
I was friends with Jaquie in high school! Just thought that I would pass along some Survivor info for you!
Post a Comment