
We had a great weekend. Logan seems to be on the uphill of getting better. The meds are working for this sinus infection, but now it's loosening everything up and so Logan now has the junky coughs every now and then. Oh well; as long as it takes care of things.
Maggie (our cousin) came up on Saturday night. It was so funny--Logan completely showed off to her. He just adores her and so he must have thought he needed to show her how cool he is. We were entertained...
Jeremy had a Duck banquet that night so Maggie, Logan and I hung out. Jeremy came back with another cooler (but this one is apparently the one we really needed) and a duck call. Logan thought it was pretty funny to listen to, so we let him have a try.
2 comments:
I had a sinus infection too. It sucked! No one else got sick though. Next time we are going to have to have a "no sick people allowed" party! I'm glad Logan is feeling better.
Me too. No one else got sick at our house either, so that was good. I am only suffering from allergies. They always stink.
Post a Comment