Yesterday was the first day of school with kids. The day started out rocky. Logan was shy when I dropped him off and a new parent walked in. I had to peel Logan off (for the first time ever) and hand him over to Pam. He even started to fuss a little. This just broke my heart! I couldn't cry in front of him so I turned around, blew him a kiss and said I love you, and then headed out. I guess he had a great day, so that made me feel so much better. It's the whole shy thing that I think will take him awhile with this new family.
As for my class at school, the day just flew by fast. The students are a great bunch. They will definitely keep me busy until we all get use to our schedule and each other. I'm looking forward to this year though. I think it will be a good one. I am tired though at the end of the day, but with my working out at night I get a little energy back for the next day. (I started working out 2 weeks ago--have to get ready for the swimsuit in Mexico over Thanksgiving--yikes).
1 comment:
I'm glad you survived the first day/week. It's been a crazy adjustment week for us too with the kids back in school.
Can't wait to see you on Saturday! Actually, I really can't wait to see Logan! :-)
Post a Comment