Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Crazy day so far

Well, it was a long night with Logan. He went from 101.8 to 102.4 within a few hours, so Tylenol is not working for him with this bug. Motrin has been our savior. Things were a little scary this morning, his temp being up at 103.8 and he was pretty lethargic. I gave him some Motrin around noon and after awhile he drank another 4 ounces of milk as well as 6 ounces of water throughout the morning. He saw the grapes on the counter and so he was able to nibble on a few of those. I was worried there for awhile that we were going to have another episode of the flu back in February. He just shuts down when he's sick like this. I took his temp just a little while ago and now it's gone back down to 100. I am hoping that it stays down. Second week of work and things are already going crazy for us here. This is when I don't like being so far away from family--it's nice to have their support when life gets a little pukey. Let's hope for a better evening and night--Jeremy's shift tonight and tomorrow if things are not good...
Here's a picture of him snoozing on the couch.

No comments: