Thursday, September 25, 2008

fat man in a little suit


THIS IS SOOO HILARIOUS! Last night we were talking about what the boys would be for Halloween this year. Well, Logan has two costumes (monkey from last year and a dragon from cousin Tommy) and so I thought we could share the costumes between Trevor and Logan. We put them on the boys to see if they would fit since the costumes were pushing the limits for sizing--yeah....this reminds me of Tommy Boy! We died laughing at them, which they didn't think was too funny and didn't last long, but it was great entertainment for the adults! We like to torture our children at times! :)



2 comments:

Katie said...

That is absolutely hilarious!!!!! Looks like you had some fun.

Lisa said...

Soooo funny! Noah loves to dress up and we get such a kick out of it. You are the posting queen lately. I love it. I must improve!