Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday already???

Another great weekend has gone by way too fast. Friday was soo nice here--mid 80's. Then Saturday comes with cooler weather. I think this week it will only be in the 60's, which is the perfect kind of weather if you ask me. Friday night we spent the night being outside, enjoying the weather. Jeremy and Logan started their morning out by driving to Hampton to get our beef that we buy every year. It is so much cheaper to buy part of a cow than head to the grocery store once a week and stocking up on spendy beef. We go through a lot of beef and chicken in our house. The rest of Saturday was a day of doing laundry (the never-ending chore),playing outside, and then heading to Hudson for dinner with some of Jeremy's co-workers. We had a great cookout dinner of steaks, salad, garlic bread and yummy desserts! We tried playing the game "Apples to Apples", but Logan wasn't too fond of going to bed so we ended up leaving earlier than expected. As soon as we got in the car, Logan was out cold within five minutes. It's such a long drive back to our house--I had a hard time not falling asleep.
Sunday Logan took two, two-hour naps to catch up on the lack of sleep. I think we all took a nap to catch up! We were pretty tired. We were a little disappointed that the vikes lost again--it's not looking like a good season this year. I had to stop watching the game, so I worked out a bit while Logan took his nap and Jeremy cheered and yelled quietly in the basement.
This coming week will be a very busy week for us. We will be getting ready for Grandma (damma) to come on Thursday. I also have a school fall carnival that night, so Logan will be coming to that for him to see all of my co-workers and their kids. Then we are hoping to visit the apple orchard next weekend, even maybe do some shopping.

No comments: