I got a call from Pam today after lunch saying that Logan had a temp of 101.4. I went to pick him up early from work/daycare and took him to the pediatrician. When i got to Pam's he was laying on the floor in the living room and could barely move to come get me. As soon as I get him he points to my eyes and says "ides." What a stinker!
He has been teething for almost a week now, and so I thought maybe it would be an ear infection or the worst case scenerio strep throat. But nope--nothing but a fever. So now we wait to see if he still has a temp later on tonight.
2 comments:
I hope he feels better. I'm home sick today too! Those darn Scott's got us all sick. :-)
Hope you guys are doing better today!
Come see me when you have time as I found a cool way for us to add music to our blog!
Post a Comment