Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A cold, but fun weekend

Yes, it's been awhile since I've posted. Things are so crazy at our house lately, that I haven't had much time to post. I keep thinking about it, but I can't find the time to do it. I am hoping to download some pictures tonight from our weekend--forgot my camera at home.
Let's see...
I had to work a little late on Friday, so Jeremy picked up Logan. Again, he had pushed during the day. However, we have finally figured it out! Pam is noticing that Logan is not really hitting, yet grabbing/pushing his friends like he does with Rox. So, we are now working on him treating his friends like friends, not a dog:)
After I got home, we had to eat quickly since we had church pictures that night. We didn't get too many that turned out. Logan wasn't quite sure of the photographer, but in the end we found two great family pictures and one of Logan that we liked.
Saturday morning Jeremy woke up before the crack of dawn to head north to do a little more deer hunting--I think they had more fun playing turkey bingo than deer hunting because they came home with nothing! Logan and I ran to Old Navy to buy a new winter coat--got a great deal on it! Then we met Trevor and Jessie at the light rail to head downtown for the Macy's "Life of an Elf." Logan just loved it! At first I had to hold him b/c there were a lot of people and he wasn't sure what an elf was. But then he went back in his stroller and pointed to everything. He loved all the animals and trees. I got some great pictures!

After that we headed back home--Logan didn't even make it five minutes on the rail and was out cold. Trevor, being the buddy that he is, held Logan's had the entire way back! Isn't this the cutest?


Logan and I then relaxed at home and played all day. Jeremy got home late, so we were sleeping by the time he got home.
Sunday was a busy day too. Jeremy and Logan stayed home while I met Luci at the MOA to do some last minute shopping for our trip to Mexico. Yeah, we didn't find much. I had bought a bunch of stuff in August, so I lucked out with clothes then. There weren't many deals out either, so we did more walking and talking than shopping. But we had lots of fun. When I got home, laundry was calling my name so that was the rest of my weekend.
Jeremy is back in ND today for his dad's surgery. We are all hoping that things go well. Jeremy left last night and will be coming back home either late tonight or tomorrow, depending on how the surgery goes. Keep papa Don in your prayers for us.

No comments: