Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!

Happy Birthday Jeremy! The big old age of 32! You don't even look it. :)
After work I am going to quickly pick up Logan and meet Jeremy at home. We are then going to head to our school so that I can vote! Then we are off to McDonald's for dinner. Quite exciting people we are, huh? We like to go all out with our birthdays--go to fancy and expensive places to eat. :)
I am also hoping that Logan has a good day at Pam's. Yesterday--TWO TIMEOUTS! He was just in a pushing mood. Jeremy even put him in another time out at home! I don't know what is going on with him. It makes me just feel horrible to see and hear him be like this. It's not my little sweet boy! I hope it's a phase. I was so depressed last night b/c I couldn't believe he was this little monster. I am thinking he is either getting an ear infection or his 2-year molars b/c he's not sleeping at night. Any suggestions???

No comments: