Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Sleepless in MN
Last night was a sleepless night for us at the Henry house. Poor Logan is cutting his two-year molars (I swear the child is always cutting teeth) on both of the bottom sides. He woke up early on Friday morning (1:30); slept great all weekend long; and then last night was up at 10:30 and pretty much was off and on throughout the entire night. I felt bad, but I had to make Jeremy do most of the work. I couldn't do a third night of getting no sleep--even though I couldn't sleep while he was trying to get Logan back to bed. We felt so bad for him--he couldn't breath at all. He became so stuffed up throughout the night, he could barely even have his boppy in. Pam has emailed me today and said he has slept great for all naps, which doesn't surprise me. I am praying he goes to bed early tonight and sleeps through the night. Vapor rub, tylenol & vaporizer here we come.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment