We started with a cocktail and then ventured to a local pub, where we played a meat raffle. I bought a ticket for Susie and sure enough she wins! She was sweet to let me have the meat (2 lbs of burger, a package of pork chops and a package of beef stew meat). After that we traveled to another little pub for a beverage, but left after one. I think we were getting a little rowdy for the locals:) We headed to another place (can you tell I had too many to drink b/c I can't remember the names or towns we were in...ha) where we had a little food and another beverage. After this we went to our turkey bingo at the legion. There were several girls in our group that won turkeys, but I was not one of the lucky ones.
Here is Emily with her turkey.
Holly and I with our turkey crowns--she was another one of the lucky ones to win a turkey.
We spent a lot of money and didn't get enough turkeys in return, so we ended at the last of our pubs until closing time. Let's just say the pictures below will tell the story of our night from beginning to end!
Emily let me wear her turky hat at the end of the night--I had a lot of people wanting to buy it, but it's priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment