Monday, November 10, 2008

A nice long weekend

Friday was an early day for me. Logan decided to wake up around 1:30 so I had him crawl in bed with me, which didn't do me any good. I had more kicks to the face or side from his foot, hand or elbow. Then I had a coughing attack for an hour. By that time it was for me to wake up and get ready for a short day of conferences at school. I was lucky to be done early, so I headed home to hang out with my parents and Logan. I thought I would be extremely exhausted but I must have had an extra wind b/c I got to make Danish Dumpling soup with my mom that afternoon--yum! My favorite kind of soup. It's even better the next day. Throughout the entire weekend we just hung out, played with Logan or read a million books to him.
Saturday night we made a turkey for dinner. Logan was too funny. He wanted the leg of the turkey!! So, we let him have it and he would take the biggest chunks off. It was quite funny and weird at the same time.

Sunday morning my parents had to head back home. We were sad to see them go, but we know that we will get to see them again soon. Jeremy wasn't going to be home until late, and so Logan and I started to get our Christmas decorations out. I know it's way too early, but this is the only time I have to do it. Aunt Judy came last night right as we were starting to eat pizza for supper. She is watching Logan today for us since we don't have daycare again. Jeremy came home last night with two deer on the trailer. He got a nice big buck--six pointer I guess.
This week will be another busy week. It is countdown for Mexico and so I will be trying to workout as much as I can before we go. This coming weekend we have Church pictures, another playdate, and on Sunday we are getting together with Wes/Luci to go over details for our trip!!! :)

No comments: