Monday, November 24, 2008

kids night out

After work on Friday I met some girlfriends and their little girls at Red Robin. We had so much fun! Logan of course spots the balloons from the car, which means good luck at eating because the balloon is more important. His hair was so staticky that anytime the balloon was near his head, his hairs would stand on end.
Here are a few pictures from dinner that night.
Isn't that baby Jenna so darn cute! I actually got her to smile!

Miss Sophia--she is one smart cookie!

Here is Logan and Sophia. They were too funny. They would help wipe each other's face! Way too cute.

After that, we headed home. Logan and I then traveled up north so I could play turkey bingo with the girls--no luck though on winning a turkey. However, I did win a bag of misc. meat from a meat raffle! The only thing I won that night was one big hangover! Thank you to Rich and Judy for taking care of Logan for me. I was in no shape yesterday to take care of him. I did make it home though--the orange juice was my savior!
This week is a short and crazy week. Each night we have something to do, as well as get ready for our big trip. THREE MORE DAYS!!!!!!! The beach is calling my name.

No comments: