That is what we call Wednesday's in my room--wacky. Because for some reason there always seems to be something that goes wrong or makes us be a little 'wacky' on Wednesdays. Well, the kids were good, sometimes alittle wacky, but life at home is really wacky.
I got an email from Pam saying that Logan was not napping at all, crying most of the time for both naps. This is sooo not him. For the past few weeks he hasn't really slept well either, making our days and nights blend in to one long day. I decided to take him in just to be safe, but knew that it couldn't be his ears; maybe a sinus infection; but more than likely just bad bedtime behavior that we need to curb. Well, it turns out he had a sinus infection....again. He had a really bad one in September and now another one. I'm nervous that he is going to have allergies like me, as well as Jeremy but he doesn't like to take meds for it. We know that Logan is allergic to cats, and I'm hoping that it is not dogs like me. So we are on meds again and last night he slept like a log. He did wake up around 4:00 so I had to reassure him that he was fine and could sleep on his own in his crib. And you know what, it worked. He cried for a minute and then went back to sleep....thank goodness.
Jeremy is also back home late last night around 2:00am. I am glad to have him back home. Don's surgery went well and so now we wait as he recovers. Tonight will be a long night as I have Open House until 8:00. Logan will get to be with me for awhile as Jeremy has to work late. It will be interesting to see how he does while I am trying to work.
Tomorrow is Friday and I am looking forward to having dinner with some girlfriends and their little girls. Logan will be in heaven! He is such a flirt!
No comments:
Post a Comment