Thursday, November 13, 2008

Two weeks before Mexico

I cannot believe that we have only two weeks before Jeremy and I will be lying on a beach chair with a chilled drink in our hands.... I am so excited about this trip! This will be the first big trip for Jeremy and I, especially since our honeymoon five years ago!
We are starting to go through our clothes and see what we have and what we all need. I have made my appointments for the pedicure and to get my legs waxed (yikes), as well as starting to tan--I need all the help I can get:) This weekend we are getting together with some friends that are going with us to go over what we all need to bring. Kathy, Jeremy's mom, has even gone ahead and bought us our scrapbook for our trip. She knows me so well! I just love to do those things. I know I will be taking lots of pictures! Logi doesn't know that we are leaving him, but I am sure we will be explaining things to him as it gets closer. Who knows if he will even understand. I know he will have lots of fun with Rich and Judy.
Since we don't have a labtop, I won't be posting anything from Thanksgiving through the first week of December, but trust me, I will be posting a million pictures afterwards!
The next two weeks will be very busy for us, so I am hoping to get the rest of our xmas decor up as well as start packing some of those smaller items for the trip this weekend.
until then....

No comments: