Well.....we are almost there. Today was such an insane day that I am surprised I was able to remember to put clothes on Logan and I. We woke up crazily, trying to remember everything as we were going out the door. Logan was all packed and ready to go. I, on the other hand, was not. The minute he woke up he wanted his snow boots on. So we took the jamms off and got the boots on--he rips off the diaper and is now turning into the naked cowboy. I sent a few pictures through the phone b/c I had no idea where the camera was. It was a great way to start my morning.
I dropped Logan off at Pam's, remembering on the way there to write her a check (as I am driving--actually stopped at lights). He was a little shister today--got into trouble several times. I'm praying he's good for Judy and Maggie.
At work we had Grandparents Day, so my students were a little off the wall, but that is to be expected. We had a great morning. We survived through the lessons, lunch and program. I raced off to pick up the dog and Logan, and get a call from Jeremy saying his dad was put back in the hospital. Thankfully he is doing ok. We got the green light to head to Mexico. He may be in a little longer, which I think may be a good thing.
I met Rich and Judy to drop Logan & Rox off while we are gone. I actually kept it together. I think I was so worried about everything else that I didn't have time to cry my heart out. I know that I will miss him sooo dearly, but Jeremy and I need to have some time away. The beach is calling us.....
So now we are doing the final touches with packing, cleaning, and making sure everything is put away. I even ran to the store to buy a turkey for when we get back! I love turkey day and all the fixin's to go with it. Maybe we will have something similar down there.....liquid style??? :)
Well, I won't be posting for awhile until we get back. I can't wait to lay on the beach and relax!
Happy Turkey Day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment