Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grandma & Papa O coming!

Yesterday after work I quickly ran and got Logan from Pam's. He had a great day!! No pushing his friends! YEAH!!! I hope it was a short-lived phase. When I got home I talked to my parents and they weren't sure if they were going to drive here or not, due to possible bad weather. I guess ND was going to have a blizzard starting at midnight last night and pouring down up to 12 inches of snow!!! I'm glad we live here--we don't get that much snow around here. Well, they made it to Alex last night and will be here around noon! I'm so excited to see them. The sad thing is, I have to work late tonight with conferences; but tomorrow will be a short day. I only work for alittle bit in the morning.
Jeremy will be off tonight for 'up nort' to do some deer hunting. I hope this is his year. He's been waiting too many years for a deer. I have a good feeling he will get one.
This morning started out crazy. Rox decided to wake us up at 4:30am!!! The worst day for me to be up that early. Jeremy and I couldn't sleep so we got up not much long after that and did some last minute cleaning and packing for the weekend. I even had time to make and actually bake meatballs! I called my mom and said they had dinner in the fridge waiting for them! Never again though. It was way too early to be making dinner.
Well, today will be a long day with conferences. I stopped for a coffee and am waiting for it to kick in. I may need another one later.
till then....

No comments: