Wednesday, October 29, 2008

18 months

Logan turned 18 months on Sunday! I can't believe how fast this time has gone. He is growing up so fast, but it is so fun to see him learn new things and show off all his talent.
This morning Logan and I were able to sleep in a little bit b/c he had his 18 month checkup. He has grown another inch in six weeks, putting him at 33 1/4 inches long! He gained another eight ounces, but he's still a peanut when it comes to this. Logan's still only 23 1/2 lbs, but at least he's over the 23 lb mark! His head also grew a little, which is fine b/c we've always said he's had a big noggin.:)
Logan's appt this morning went really well too. Usually he's nervous, clingy and whiney, but this time he laughed and played with his dr. He did have to get a flu shot too, but he did a great job. Only fussed until we showed him his cool tweety bandaid! He walked out and waved to everyone like he owned the place--until he did something his mom would only have done......walked into the glass thinking it was the door! It was so hard not to laugh at him! He looked confused and rubbed his head, then asked to be "up." Everyone at the office was giggling as we walked out. Logan was then off to Pam's so that I could get back to work.
Tonight I work late so Jeremy will be picking Logan up. I am sure we will be playing outside tonight since the weather is a little warmer--need to take advantage of the nice weather while we have it!
Tomorrow night we are making Halloween cupcakes and hopefully an apple crisp or two! YUM!!!

No comments: