Thursday, October 2, 2008

Damma, a Moose and a stench

Last night we were all very busy. I had to work late and then get a few pants hemmed right away afterwards (sucks being so short). The lady does an awesome job and it can get spendy, so I try to wait until I have at least three or more pairs of pants to get hemmed. I've had these pants in the trunk of my car for a month! I just haven't had time to get it done.
After getting the pants hemmed, I ran to Snap and worked out at a new location--I love this snap way better than the one by my house. The machines are so new and nice, but I like my eliptical machine by my house. It's much easier to workout on, and I can last a lot longer.
When I got home, Logan and Jeremy were finishing up with supper, so I had to do some last minute cleaning before "damma" comes today. Logan has finally learned how to say grandma. Grandma Henriksen is coming today for the weekend, and is also surprising Logan at daycare this afternoon. She will then bring him to school for my carnival. I can't wait to have him do the cake walk and other games. I'm hoping to get some good pictures of him.
The moose rocker is a favorite toy of Logan's. The Mycue's bought it for Logan last Christmas. He can climb on/off of it, as well as rock it all by himself. He babbles and sings while he's rockin on it. Here is a picture of him on his moose:

So we've had this stench in our house for about a week now, and it's driving me nuts. I am keeping the windows open to air out the smell, but it doesn't always work. It seems to come back. Jeremy and I were sniffing around the other night and found the location--our vents/ducts!!! I am PRAYING that it's not a dead creature in there. Whatever it is, it has to go. We are getting them cleaned out and serviced tomorrow morning since grandma will be at our house. I hope this goes away soon. YUCK!

No comments: