Logan got really dirty while eating so I took his shirt off--he loves to be naked!
Here he is checking to see if his belly button is still there--obsessed with the belly button! Ask him where it is and he stops what he's doing; bends over his big gut and checks to see if its there. Goof!
Here is my angel! We tried to get this picture about ten times! Either my head would be cut off or his face was half missing. Isn't he such a cutie??? I do have to add though that he does get his good looks from his daddy!
1 comment:
I love the silly pictures! Those are the best and the ones you will remember the most.
This morning while on the potty, Sophia was playing with her belly button too. Today was the first time I have ever seen her do this. How funny!
Post a Comment