I had a nice long weekend, being off of work on part of Thursday and all of Friday. Yet it seems like the weekend went even quicker. Time just seems to fly by.
So Thursday night Jeremy took Rox to the vet to get her annual shots, so Logan joined them being that I was out with a few co-workers. I guess there were a few cats on the benches, so Logan being the animal lover, goes over and pets them up a storm. That night, he was up the entire night! Coughing and sneezing--let's just say it wasn't a fun night. All day long on Friday he just constantly sneezes, which wasn't good b/c we had a wedding that night at Augsburg--which was just beautiful! Logan made it through the wedding but only part of the reception b/c of all the running and sneezing. It was a later wedding too, so we knew that he wouldn't last long. He had more fun running up and down this ramp to the reception hall, or sitting at the table like a big boy at eating some snacks. That night he slept good, but I think it was all the running. The minute he wakes up, he's back to sneezing. So I called the on-call nurse through our pediatrician and they say he may be allergic to cats! I gave him Benadryl and it stopped! He's still a little sneezy here and there, but I think he is going to inherit our allergies.....yuck!
But Saturday morning Logan and I traveled up north. He enjoyed being outside with Rich and the dogs. He can now say Winnie's nickname Poo Poo. It's pretty cute! We had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone. I left the camera at home, so tonight I will download a bunch of pictures from the wedding and weekend.
Logan decided to be awake for the day at 4:30 this morning--I don't think Jeremy and I were quite ready for that. It's already been a long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment