Thursday, October 30, 2008

Costume craziness

Today Pam is having the kids dress up in their costumes b/c tomorrow two kids will be gone. Logan is going to be a dragon this year. If you look down below, you will see that his costume is a little snug! Thank goodness he will only be in it for a little while. Plus it will keep him warm.
So this is the story behind the costume craziness (sorry Jeremy, but I have to give you a little crap):
Jeremy picked up Logan last night and Pam had told Jeremy to make sure I bring his costume this morning for the party. Well, he forgot to mention this and so I dropped Logan off this morning with no costume. It was too late for me to go back home, and so I had to run back home over my prep time and drop off his costume. Let's just say I was driving very fast and running into school as my students were lining up from music class. However, Logan got his costume for the picture just in the nick of time and I made it back to teach my kids even though I was a little frazzled. What we do for our kids....Here is their group picture:

Tonight Logan and I are going to make Halloween cupcakes! I can't wait to see if we even get any made, and how messy my kitchen will be.

No comments: