Yesterday Jeremy had to pick up Logan from Pam's because I had a staff meeting until 5:00. When I got home Jeremy had said that Logan got in trouble for the first time at Pam's. Apparently Logan was sitting and/or laying on one of the older babies (10 mos. old), which he loves to do with Rox (I'm thinking he thinks this is appropriate behavior to do on anyone)! The funny thing is, Lily never squacked or cried when Logan laid on her. So now we have to work on Logan at home, teaching him to be nice to Rox and not lay on anyone. What a turkey!
1 comment:
This cracks me up!!!! Noah tried to climb on one of his cousins while in the bath tub together (naked of course) and ride her. We had been carrying the kids around like horses on our backs earlier. My sister was a little disturbed. If it was a girl they would think nothing of it. We laugh about it now, but I guess that I realized that you have to be a little more careful with boys and girls. Oh well...
Post a Comment