Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Hot"

After work yesterday I picked up Logan from Pam's. Our usual car-ride home is to have a snack and a sippy cup of water, as we drive home talking about our days. Logan was drinking his water when he decided to pretend his water was "hot." So he blows on his cup until he thinks he can drink it again. He is always seeing me drinking my "hot" coffee, so I blow on it or tell him not to touch the coffee b/c it's too hot. He's growing up so fast! Already pretending his drinks are too hot.

Tonight aunty Diane is coming over to play with Logan while Jeremy and I go have a meeting. He will have so much fun with her! I am hoping that the weather stays a little warm so that they can maybe play outside a bit.

No comments: