Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My new trick

After work I picked up Logan from Pam's. He was sitting in the foyer playing with his shoes, trying to figure out how to get them back on. When we got home, Jeremy and Logan ate leftovers while I ventured to the gym to work out...I'm waiting for a miracle to happen so that I don't have to work out so much:)
When I got home, Logan and I had a little snack. We read a few books and then had to take a bath; which is becoming a nightly ritual b/c he loves to rub his hair with majorly dirty hands! Logan's favorite thing to do is taking a bath. So we chase up the stairs, run into the bathroom, and start the water. And guess what Logan did with little help---took his shirt off! I usually help get the arms out, but this time I just held the sleeves and he got his arms out. He then slipped the shirt over his head all by himself! He loves to do a dance to get his legs out of his pants, which we've been doing awhile. The shirt though has been the challenge and we have almost mastored it! YEAH!!!

No comments: