While at the festival, Logan enjoyed seeing all of my co-workers (they haven't seen him since last spring when he wasn't even walking yet; now he just cruises). He had so much fun at the cake walk. We tried three times and the third time was the charm. He won while walking with grandma! Must be the good luck charm. Logan walks over to the goodies table and starts licking his chomps at some m & m cookies. He points and says "dat." After that he enjoyed his winnings, especially the m & m's. Who wouldn't? Here he is with me when we weren't winning at the cake walk:

Here Logan is having fun playing in the Duck Pond, but he wanted to play with the water and ducks instead of getting a prize. I let him play for a little bit while we laughed at him, but then we decided it could get alittle messy.

After the carnival, grandma, Logan and I went to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's. I think Logan ate more than all of us combined! When we got home I noticed we had a special visitor--A MOUSE!! I was very tempted to burn the house down and start all over. Jeremy went and bought a few traps while I ripped apart the kitchen and started becoming psycho with washing everything. We must have had a dumb one b/c we caught it that next morning. Let's just say I am still scarred for life. This weekend will be a busy one, but with all the time I have I will be cleaning the house top to bottom. I hate mice.
No comments:
Post a Comment